$150 per 1 hour session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. We currently accept Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Hometown Health, and Multiplan along with several Employee Assistance Plans. We will be glad to provide you with a super bill that can be submitted for reimbursement from any insurance we do not have a current contract. Please contact us with any questions you may have regarding insurance.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do my benefits cover treatment from a Marriage and Family Therapist?
- What is my co-pay?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available. Please contact Laura to discuss fees.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you may be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.